Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Escort Live! > Escort Live! for Android

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old March 13th, 2017
Skibum's Avatar
Skibum Skibum is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canton, Ct USA
Posts: 561
Default

I swear I'm the only Escort Live user in Western Connecticut.
I have not seen an alert in over a year.
__________________
Radar Detector: Escort Max 2 with Escort Live
DashCam: Dome DAB-202
Scanner: BC396T
Zello Username: IPtelman_mobile
Phone: Note 5 on AT&T
Beer: Pabst Blue Ribbon
  #42  
Old March 13th, 2017
Sweeper13 Sweeper13 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 8
Default

Thanks for that info, I wasn't aware of the different color alerts on the map.

When the alert pops and changes to the screen (not the map) I tend to look at the bottom to see when the alert was posted. The map doesn't come back on till I leave the area, so the alert screen stays up for a while. Thats why I would like to see the font bigger.
  #43  
Old November 16th, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,064
Exclamation v2.1.9.2 released

What’s new in v2.1.9.2:
- Fixed Bluetooth connection issue
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
  #44  
Old November 16th, 2017
rmreid10 rmreid10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 138
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by escortradar View Post
what’s new in v2.1.9.2:
- fixed bluetooth connection issue
thank you!
  #45  
Old November 17th, 2017
sabrownfl sabrownfl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
What’s new in v2.1.9.2:
- Fixed Bluetooth connection issue
Great. Now can you fix the crashes? Every damn day, every time I start the app, it runs for a few minutes and then crashes. Started happening with the last two app updates.

Samsung Galaxy S8, running all the latest updates.
  #46  
Old November 20th, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrownfl View Post
Great. Now can you fix the crashes? Every damn day, every time I start the app, it runs for a few minutes and then crashes. Started happening with the last two app updates.

Samsung Galaxy S8, running all the latest updates.
Try un-pairing your detector and re-pairing it. Afterwards the first time you use Escort Live you will probably have to press the red bluetooth icon in the top right of screen then select your detector from the menu.

What version of Android is your S8 using?
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
  #47  
Old November 20th, 2017
wheel366 wheel366 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 29
Default

I have had a few issues before and after the update. My IX a few times has reset a few settings most notably from highway to auto. THis latest time was this morning. Also when I go into escort live and then settings sometimes I can't see anything under detector settings. All options are missing. I closed the app 4 times today. The first time I got the bluetooth settings to show but the 4th time all settings showed.
  #48  
Old November 21st, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel366 View Post
I have had a few issues before and after the update. My IX a few times has reset a few settings most notably from highway to auto. THis latest time was this morning. Also when I go into escort live and then settings sometimes I can't see anything under detector settings. All options are missing. I closed the app 4 times today. The first time I got the bluetooth settings to show but the 4th time all settings showed.
Thank you for reporting this. We have had reports of this and are looking into it. The settings may be incorrectly shown in the Escort Live but the actual settings in the detector should not be affected. You can verify by going through the detector's preferences menu.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
  #49  
Old November 21st, 2017
wheel366 wheel366 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
Thank you for reporting this. We have had reports of this and are looking into it. The settings may be incorrectly shown in the Escort Live but the actual settings in the detector should not be affected. You can verify by going through the detector's preferences menu.
One thing I can confirm without a doubt is that both EL and the detector both changed to auto. A couple of time I changed the settings and the detector didn't take it but if I went back and changed again it would.
  #50  
Old December 13th, 2017
kghavim25 kghavim25 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6
Default Still not working

Disconnects after 10 minutes.
Was working fine, but this week it went back to the same problem.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 Escort Inc.