Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > General > General Detector

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 12th, 2013
txbearsfan81's Avatar
txbearsfan81 txbearsfan81 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: A park bench in Texas
Posts: 1,184
Question What are some other great Radar Detector Forum sites?

Hi all,

I am a radar detector enthusiast and I am looking for some other great Radar detector forum sites. Anyone have any ideas/favorites?

Thanks!
__________________
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android OS version: 4.4.2
Passport Max w/Escort Live
Redline w/Escort Live

Escort, get the app team for Escort Live's crap together!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 12th, 2013
joehemi joehemi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 66
Default

RDF is the only great one
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 12th, 2013
roadbug's Avatar
roadbug roadbug is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Grodno, Belarus
Posts: 29
Default

Beltronics has a site like this one but it does not get much traffic as far as I can tell. Here it is though:
http://beltronicsradarforum.com/forums/

I know several of the regulars around here frequent this one:
http://www.radardetectorforum.org/
It has a decent amount of traffic and lots of information.

Radar Roy has a site as well. I used to visit it but have lost interest in it due to several factors.
http://www.radardetector.net/forums/forum.php
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 12th, 2013
GoDuke GoDuke is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 83
Default

IN my opinion RDF is without comparison - I'm biased but the reason I joined and really like it is that the information is fact based and while everybody has some inherent bias, forum leadership moderates a healthy discussion and the testing is unbiased
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 12th, 2013
Rocky2's Avatar
Rocky2 Rocky2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDuke View Post
IN my opinion RDF is without comparison - I'm biased but the reason I joined and really like it is that the information is fact based and while everybody has some inherent bias, forum leadership moderates a healthy discussion and the testing is unbiased
I agree RDF is the best forum on the Internet for radar detector stuff.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Redline, 9500i, 9500ix, 8500 X50 (S7), Rx-65 (M4), V1 (3.819), Escort Max, 8500x50 Black
Jammers: Blinder M27
Radio Shack Pro-107
Radio Shack Pro-106


My Detector Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/rockyb8663
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 12th, 2013
buckdharma's Avatar
buckdharma buckdharma is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago Area
Posts: 1,903
Default

Great information on this site, and some real good knowledgeable people. Just don't disagree with anybody as a newbe. Some will climb up your butt even when they are mistaken.

http://www.radardetectorforum.org/




Quote:
Originally Posted by txbearsfan81 View Post
Hi all,

I am a radar detector enthusiast and I am looking for some other great Radar detector forum sites. Anyone have any ideas/favorites?

Thanks!
__________________
Radio Shack, Fuzzbuster, FuzzbusterII, Original Escort, Original Passport, Passport 3200 Wideband, Passport 1000 add on Laser Detector, GT2 G Timer,8500, 8500X50, 9500i, 9500ix, IQ, Redline BS/RDR with SC55, Max, Max 360, LIVE, Radenso Pro SE, and Veil.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 12th, 2013
GoDuke GoDuke is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdharma View Post
Just don't disagree with anybody as a newbe. Some will climb up your butt even when they are mistaken.

http://www.radardetectorforum.org/
I find this to be false. I haven't seen anybooy jump on a newb's case for disagreeing. In fact I find it to be one of the most welcoming forums around

Last edited by GoDuke; July 13th, 2013 at 06:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 12th, 2013
txbearsfan81's Avatar
txbearsfan81 txbearsfan81 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: A park bench in Texas
Posts: 1,184
Default

Thanks guys for the info.
__________________
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android OS version: 4.4.2
Passport Max w/Escort Live
Redline w/Escort Live

Escort, get the app team for Escort Live's crap together!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 13th, 2013
buckdharma's Avatar
buckdharma buckdharma is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago Area
Posts: 1,903
Default Sorry Duke

I mean no offence, I am going by my experience with that Bulletin Board. Again there is a lot of very knowledgeable people and information. When I had problems my posts were not being read completely. And misunderstood due to tempers flaring. And in fact after they realized what was happening, I got Apologies PMd to me. It is the Best Board around hands down. That being said, first impressions are important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDuke View Post
I find this to be false. I haven't seen any soy jump on a newb's case for disagreeing. In fact I find it to be one of the most welcoming forums around
__________________
Radio Shack, Fuzzbuster, FuzzbusterII, Original Escort, Original Passport, Passport 3200 Wideband, Passport 1000 add on Laser Detector, GT2 G Timer,8500, 8500X50, 9500i, 9500ix, IQ, Redline BS/RDR with SC55, Max, Max 360, LIVE, Radenso Pro SE, and Veil.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old July 13th, 2013
GoDuke GoDuke is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdharma View Post
I mean no offence, I am going by my experience with that Bulletin Board. Again there is a lot of very knowledgeable people and information. When I had problems my posts were not being read completely. And misunderstood due to tempers flaring. And in fact after they realized what was happening, I got Apologies PMd to me. It is the Best Board around hands down. That being said, first impressions are important.
Sorry, didn't mean to jump on you and sorry you had a bad experience.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
escort, radar detector forum, radar sites, valentine

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.