Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Windshield Radar Detectors > ESCORT iXc

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 30th, 2020
V Vette V Vette is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9
Default Any update??

Have not received an update for some time.. Please advise of last update date.

Last edited by V Vette; July 1st, 2020 at 07:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old June 30th, 2020
Esc0rtFan's Avatar
Esc0rtFan Esc0rtFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Vette View Post
Have not received an update for some time.. Please advise of last update date. Thanks
Firmware or database??
__________________
I use the following Escort Products

Escort Redline 360c
M1 Dash cam
Escort Live
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you need immediate help please contact Escort Customer service by calling 1-800-543-1608, option 2. , M-F 9:00AM-5:30PM EST..
------------------------------------------------------------
To contact an Official Escort Representative/Forum Admin please use this link below.

http://escortradarforum.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 30th, 2020
V Vette V Vette is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esc0rtFan View Post
Firmware or database??
Either
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old June 30th, 2020
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Vette View Post
Either
Defender database updates are released each Monday, but notices are only sent to customers who live in the States that been updated. However, customers can update their detectors with the latest DB using Detector tor Tools at any timer, presuming that the customer has purchased a subscription.

I haven't seen a firmware update for the Ixc for some time, but you can use Detector Tools to perform a firmware update. If the firmware on your detector is current, there is no reason to proceed.
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
Dashcam: Escort M1 and Thinkware F750

-------------------------------------
Moderators here are not Escort employees.
If you need immediate help, please call Escort Radar customer service at 1-800-543-1608, option 2, available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri.
-------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 30th, 2020
V Vette V Vette is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBNTX View Post
Defender database updates are released each Monday, but notices are only sent to customers who live in the States that been updated. However, customers can update their detectors with the latest DB using Detector tor Tools at any timer, presuming that the customer has purchased a subscription.

I haven't seen a firmware update for the Ixc for some time, but you can use Detector Tools to perform a firmware update. If the firmware on your detector is current, there is no reason to proceed.
Firmware update? I live in US and registered, have not received any... Please advise on both
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 30th, 2020
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Vette View Post
Firmware update? I live in US and registered, have not received any... Please advise on both
Please re-read my reply. It contains everything that you are asking to know.
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
Dashcam: Escort M1 and Thinkware F750

-------------------------------------
Moderators here are not Escort employees.
If you need immediate help, please call Escort Radar customer service at 1-800-543-1608, option 2, available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri.
-------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old June 30th, 2020
Esc0rtFan's Avatar
Esc0rtFan Esc0rtFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1,343
Default

No firmware updates obviously have been released in a while for this detector or you should be prompted to get it. Go into settings manually on the detector and look for the database and firmware update choices and manually check that you have the latest versions.
__________________
I use the following Escort Products

Escort Redline 360c
M1 Dash cam
Escort Live
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you need immediate help please contact Escort Customer service by calling 1-800-543-1608, option 2. , M-F 9:00AM-5:30PM EST..
------------------------------------------------------------
To contact an Official Escort Representative/Forum Admin please use this link below.

http://escortradarforum.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 1st, 2020
V Vette V Vette is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esc0rtFan View Post
No firmware updates obviously have been released in a while for this detector or you should be prompted to get it. Go into settings manually on the detector and look for the database and firmware update choices and manually check that you have the latest versions.
LOL great, please tell us what the latest firmware number is. Also Is there a place that you post this info so we don't "waste" your time?Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 2nd, 2020
V Vette V Vette is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9
Default

Never mind, no help here..I forgot Mods are NOT Escort employees. Ill call them tomorrow. This site is limited...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old July 2nd, 2020
Esc0rtFan's Avatar
Esc0rtFan Esc0rtFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Vette View Post
Never mind, no help here..I forgot Mods are NOT Escort employees. Ill call them tomorrow. This site is limited...
Normally there is notes and a record of firmware here yes. But things arenít business as usual since the pandemic. So, yes I recommend you call in.
__________________
I use the following Escort Products

Escort Redline 360c
M1 Dash cam
Escort Live
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you need immediate help please contact Escort Customer service by calling 1-800-543-1608, option 2. , M-F 9:00AM-5:30PM EST..
------------------------------------------------------------
To contact an Official Escort Representative/Forum Admin please use this link below.

http://escortradarforum.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 Escort Inc.