Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > News > Escort Radar Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81  
Old February 27th, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,387
Default

Escort and NAV-TV Announce Radar Integration Collaboration
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
  #82  
Old February 27th, 2017
kasher1979's Avatar
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
Cool!!! Thanks for the link.
  #83  
Old March 1st, 2017
TheDanimal TheDanimal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2
Default Any evidence to back this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
It will shift DragonEye guns
Are there any videos, articles, etc. that supports this statement? ...What about DragonEye in ECCM mode?
  #84  
Old March 2nd, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,387
Default

It hasn't started shipping yet. If you want independent verification of a product then you will need to wait until the product is released and independent testing is done.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
  #85  
Old March 2nd, 2017
TheDanimal TheDanimal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
It hasn't started shipping yet. If you want independent verification of a product then you will need to wait until the product is released and independent testing is done.
Sounds good. What about the Dragoneye in ECCM/variable pulse mode? Will the Max Ci still detect and shift when the Dragoneye is in this mode?
  #86  
Old March 2nd, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
Sounds good. What about the Dragoneye in ECCM/variable pulse mode? Will the Max Ci still detect and shift when the Dragoneye is in this mode?
Yes. The ability to detect and shift variable pulse technology is what the ShifterMAX sensors, which are included with the MAX Ci, offer over older shifter technology.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
  #87  
Old March 6th, 2017
DetectorDan DetectorDan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 655
Default

Larry -

You were kind enough to answer my question in another section of the forum so I know you've been driving with the MaxCi360. I'd like to ask a few questions.

1) Is there any documentation/literature yet?

2) Is the March release on schedule?

3) I know Escort doesn't do installs but would you think install costs will be similar to the older 9500 series?

4) This may seem like a strange question but what colors will be offered on the ShifterMax sensor heads?

Thanks,
Dan
  #88  
Old March 6th, 2017
kasher1979's Avatar
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectorDan View Post
Larry -

You were kind enough to answer my question in another section of the forum so I know you've been driving with the MaxCi360. I'd like to ask a few questions.

1) Is there any documentation/literature yet?

2) Is the March release on schedule?

3) I know Escort doesn't do installs but would you think install costs will be similar to the older 9500 series?

4) This may seem like a strange question but what colors will be offered on the ShifterMax sensor heads?

Thanks,
Dan
1- Yes but most likely you wont see it until the detector is released and you may not easily see it then.

2. Yes it probably is on track still or Larry would have said sometihng.

3. Probably similiar but depends. If you get the 360 you're looking at extra time to put in rear radar heads and shifters.

4. The color will be black. YOu dont want a big blue shifter head on front of your car you want it as stealthy as possible.

I'm not Larry of course. lol But I figured I would give it a shot . Larry will clarify tomorrow I'm sure.
  #89  
Old March 7th, 2017
DetectorDan DetectorDan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 655
Default

kasher1979 -

Thanks. I hope you know something the rest of us (besides Larry) don't.

I'm planning on a new car in about 18 months or so. I've always been a "detector only" guy but lasers showing up more and more where I live (MD) so I'm seriously considering an installed system. $3500 isn't an easy pill to swallow but it isn't much on top of 25-30K for a new car. I'm really anxious to see how it does on testing. I read RDF and there are some guys over there who are good testers. I hope they put the MaxCi through the ringer before I have to consider a purchase. I have to figure out what car I'm going to buy first!

I hope there are more colors than black. I guess Escort can't provide all colors but I have to talk to an installer to see how the sensor heads would be mounted and how obvious they might be if I don't have a black car. I've always stayed away from colors like black and white for my cars because they show the dirt more.

Dan

Last edited by DetectorDan; March 7th, 2017 at 12:31 AM.
  #90  
Old March 7th, 2017
kasher1979's Avatar
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectorDan View Post
kasher1979 -

Thanks. I hope you know something the rest of us (besides Larry) don't.

I'm planning on a new car in about 18 months or so. I've always been a "detector only" guy but lasers showing up more and more where I live (MD) so I'm seriously considering an installed system. $3500 isn't an easy pill to swallow but it isn't much on top of 25-30K for a new car. I'm really anxious to see how it does on testing. I read RDF and there are some guys over there who are good testers. I hope they put the MaxCi through the ringer before I have to consider a purchase. I have to figure out what car I'm going to buy first!

I hope there are more colors than black. I guess Escort can't provide all colors but I have to talk to an installer to see how the sensor heads would be mounted and how obvious they might be if I don't have a black car. I've always stayed away from colors like black and white for my cars because they show the dirt more.

Dan
Just making an educated guess I suppose.

Like I said Larry will come tell you tomorrow I'm sure if I am right or wrong.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.