Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > General > Videos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 18th, 2017
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,004
Default Incredible Range (Max360ci)

Absolute incredible range from my Max360ci today. I monitored the exact frequency and arrow direction it was showing to be sure I was getting the right source. Source was sitting at the police station on the left at end of the video. Considering the terrain and everything the signal had to get through I was very impressed.


Last edited by EscortRadar; December 18th, 2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: embedded video into post
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old December 19th, 2017
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,004
Default

Another fantastic detection today. Crazy good!!!!!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0w9YL3FmY&t=29s




continued............ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjFeGUssAM


Last edited by flylow7f39; December 19th, 2017 at 11:36 PM. Reason: embedded video into post
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old December 20th, 2017
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,780
Default

Thank you for posting these videos of your real-life MAX Ci 360 encounters. Keep them coming!

MAX Ci 360 is the ultimate, by every measure, and totally undetectable.

I am copying this thread to the MAX Ci section of the forum.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 17th, 2019
Darkmann Darkmann is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasher1979 View Post
Absolute incredible range from my Max360ci today. I monitored the exact frequency and arrow direction it was showing to be sure I was getting the right source. Source was sitting at the police station on the left at end of the video. Considering the terrain and everything the signal had to get through I was very impressed.

You failed to stop at the STOP sign!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old February 8th, 2019
bossdad71's Avatar
bossdad71 bossdad71 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: hutchinson kansas
Posts: 87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmann View Post
You failed to stop at the STOP sign!
i'm glad you saw that too. rolling stops i guess are legal in the backwoods of that area.. i'm surprised they have so many buildings lol.
__________________
I speak for those that can not speak for themselves. I stand up for the ones that can not stand up for themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old February 8th, 2019
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossdad71 View Post
i'm glad you saw that too. rolling stops i guess are legal in the backwoods of that area.. i'm surprised they have so many buildings lol.
Yea we have more here than like where you live. Just open plains and farms there right?

Maybe Escort needs a Stop Sign Detector now so we can know when to stop.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old February 8th, 2019
bossdad71's Avatar
bossdad71 bossdad71 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: hutchinson kansas
Posts: 87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasher1979 View Post
Yea we have more here than like where you live. Just open plains and farms there right?

Maybe Escort needs a Stop Sign Detector now so we can know when to stop.
green= go yellow=speed up red= RACE

yes here in kansas all we have is farms, cows, and horse and buggies
__________________
I speak for those that can not speak for themselves. I stand up for the ones that can not stand up for themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old February 9th, 2019
Veil Guy's Avatar
Veil Guy Veil Guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Where I Hang My Hat
Posts: 883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossdad71 View Post
green= go yellow=speed up red= RACE

yes here in kansas all we have is farms, cows, and horse and buggies
...and LOTS of methane!

VG
__________________
Experience real-world encounters on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide testing format. Visit Veil Guy's youtube channel for video reviews.


Stay apprised of the latest developments in the industry by visiting Veil Guy Blog
or to have articles automatically delivered to your email, subscribe by submitting your email address on the upper right side of the articles.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.