Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Windshield Radar Detectors > MAX 360c

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old November 2nd, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
Yes
Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old November 5th, 2018
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,780
Default

tmichelena,
Please send me a private message with your MAX 360c serial number and your Escort Live account login/email. I want to check your account in our system. I thought we did this already but cannot find the message.

Thank you
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old November 5th, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Sent! Thank you.

Tom

PS- Happy Monday!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old November 5th, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
tmichelena,
Please send me a private message with your MAX 360c serial number and your Escort Live account login/email. I want to check your account in our system. I thought we did this already but cannot find the message.

Thank you
Did you get the PM? It doesn't show up in my sent.

Thank you,
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old November 5th, 2018
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,780
Default

I did. We continue to review this.

If you want to save copies of your sent messages then enable that option in UserCP/Edit Options. I cannot enable it by default for users.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old November 5th, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
I did. We continue to review this.

If you want to save copies of your sent messages then enable that option in UserCP/Edit Options. I cannot enable it by default for users.
Ok awesome. Thank you.

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old November 6th, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
I did. We continue to review this.

If you want to save copies of your sent messages then enable that option in UserCP/Edit Options. I cannot enable it by default for users.
Good morning,
Are you able to see anything? Is my account and device registered/activated correctly?

Thanks,
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old November 7th, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmichelena View Post
Good morning,
Are you able to see anything? Is my account and device registered/activated correctly?

Thanks,
Tom
Anything on this? I've driven several hundred miles. No change yet.

Thanks,
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old November 7th, 2018
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,780
Default

We have been able to reproduce this. The issue is not with your MAX 360c. We are looking into it and should have a resolution for you soon.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old November 7th, 2018
tmichelena tmichelena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
We have been able to reproduce this. The issue is not with your MAX 360c. We are looking into it and should have a resolution for you soon.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.