Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Windshield Radar Detectors > MAX 360c

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Oscarbanks Oscarbanks is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
Default

It doesn't show that it updated my edit, so I will say....I have had 4 (5 if you include this one) other Escort units. I am an ESCORT MAN!!!!!!! (I should get a T-shirt), but as I purchased new and updated my units, I gave the older ones to my two twins and my brother and I do not have a back-up. Of course, When I spent that much money on a great device, I didn't even think I would need a back up.

All of that being said, I know Escort customer service is top notch, but I am not comfortable being "exposed" during the "repair" time.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
flylow7f39 flylow7f39 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarbanks View Post
but I am not comfortable being "exposed" during the "repair" time.
Thinking the quicker you send it in the sooner you will no longer be exposed. IMO a detector that needs servicing most likely offers no protection.

Just my opinion, YMMV.

Last edited by flylow7f39; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,324
Default

Oscarbanks,

It is great to hear that you have enjoyed so many of our products over the years!

Click here and please send me the serial number of your MAX 360c.

Also, have you ever updated this detector before. If so, did you use Detector Tools Pro or Wi-Fi?

Thanks!
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
kasher1979's Avatar
kasher1979 kasher1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarbanks View Post
It doesn't show that it updated my edit, so I will say....I have had 4 (5 if you include this one) other Escort units. I am an ESCORT MAN!!!!!!! (I should get a T-shirt), but as I purchased new and updated my units, I gave the older ones to my two twins and my brother and I do not have a back-up. Of course, When I spent that much money on a great device, I didn't even think I would need a back up.

All of that being said, I know Escort customer service is top notch, but I am not comfortable being "exposed" during the "repair" time.

Yea I know what you mean....They are usually really quick to get them back to you. I have had some of mine back in as soon as 3 or 4 days.... I do live close to Escort though so the mailing time is basically overnight , but I say send it on in and let them fix it asap. until then just slow down a bit. lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Oscarbanks Oscarbanks is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
Oscarbanks,

It is great to hear that you have enjoyed so many of our products over the years!

Click here and please send me the serial number of your MAX 360c.

Also, have you ever updated this detector before. If so, did you use Detector Tools Pro or Wi-Fi?

Thanks!
All of my updates were through wi-fi I believe.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.