Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Escort Live! > Escort Live! General

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old July 22nd, 2016
sailordave sailordave is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Default

My Subscription ran out today, below you state they will be extended through 2017. Any comment? This sucks as I just sent in my live cable for repair / replacement and would not had I know of the change.

Thanks



Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
Escort Live ready device users whose premium Escort Live subscriptions are due to expire in 2016 will have their subscriptions extended through June 2017.

There is nothing the user needs to do to activate this. Your subscription should automatically update with this extension.

Thank you for contributing to the Escort Live network!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old July 23rd, 2016
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
My Subscription ran out today, below you state they will be extended through 2017. Any comment? This sucks as I just sent in my live cable for repair / replacement and would not had I know of the change.

Thanks

In my Escort live app, my subscription details state that it expires on June 29, 2017.

Make sure that you are logged into Escort Live using the credentials that you used when you registered your detector.
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
LIDAR Defense: Escort LSP + Veil G4
Phone: Apple iPhone 6s (128 GB) + AT&T
CB: Midland 75-822
HAM: Yaesu FT-7900R, Baofeng UV-5R, UV-3R
Scanner: GRE PSR-500 (Triple-trunking)
GPS: iPhone 6s with GPS Plus and Waze
Dashcam: Thinkware F750 (backup: DOD LS430W)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old August 19th, 2016
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 131
Default

Six weeks ago the Escort Live app said that my subscription expired on 29 June 2017 but now every time I start the app I get alerts telling me my subscription has expired?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old August 20th, 2016
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterboy View Post
Six weeks ago the Escort Live app said that my subscription expired on 29 June 2017 but now every time I start the app I get alerts telling me my subscription has expired?
Make sure that you are signed into your account when using Escort Live.
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
LIDAR Defense: Escort LSP + Veil G4
Phone: Apple iPhone 6s (128 GB) + AT&T
CB: Midland 75-822
HAM: Yaesu FT-7900R, Baofeng UV-5R, UV-3R
Scanner: GRE PSR-500 (Triple-trunking)
GPS: iPhone 6s with GPS Plus and Waze
Dashcam: Thinkware F750 (backup: DOD LS430W)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old August 21st, 2016
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 131
Default

I was logged in. I logged out and then logged back in and now it says that my subscription expired on Dec 31, 2015 yet until recently I was getting live alerts.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old August 21st, 2016
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterboy View Post
I was logged in. I logged out and then logged back in and now it says that my subscription expired on Dec 31, 2015 yet until recently I was getting live alerts.
Let me suggest that you delete the app from your smartphone, restart your smartphone, and then download the app again.

Launch the app and log in using the same information that you previously have used.

The issue sounds unique to your smartphone and/or your account. I haven't seen other similar reports here.
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
LIDAR Defense: Escort LSP + Veil G4
Phone: Apple iPhone 6s (128 GB) + AT&T
CB: Midland 75-822
HAM: Yaesu FT-7900R, Baofeng UV-5R, UV-3R
Scanner: GRE PSR-500 (Triple-trunking)
GPS: iPhone 6s with GPS Plus and Waze
Dashcam: Thinkware F750 (backup: DOD LS430W)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old August 22nd, 2016
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBNTX View Post
Let me suggest that you delete the app from your smartphone, restart your smartphone, and then download the app again.

Launch the app and log in using the same information that you previously have used.

The issue sounds unique to your smartphone and/or your account. I haven't seen other similar reports here.
Did it! Same results "Your current subscription for live alerts expired on Dec 31, 2015. Subscribe again to see live alerts in your area."
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old August 22nd, 2016
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterboy View Post
Did it! Same results "Your current subscription for live alerts expired on Dec 31, 2015. Subscribe again to see live alerts in your area."
Please call our customer service department for further help with this. The number is in my signature below.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or by live chat
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old August 22nd, 2016
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 131
Default

I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old August 24th, 2016
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 131
Default

I didn't get a chance to call today but when I checked the app this afternoon I am now subscribed into 2017.

Strange, very strange!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.