View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2019
Armchair Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrines2003 View Post
I was driving through ST Louis. Out of nowhere, a car came up behind me really fast and jumped directly behind me. I immediately slowed down to the PSL. I could see the lights in the grill. After about a mile, he went around me. About 10 mins later, I passed the same car sitting in the median. Again, I immediately slowed down to the PSL. Just as before, he came up behind me really fast and jumped directly behind me. Radar nor laser never alerted. It was as if he was trying to pace me to get my speed. I found that really strange. Could he have possibly shot me, but got no reading? If so, why didnít I get an alert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was probably trying to pace you. There is nothing to alert to, all he is doing is keeping up with you and looking at his speedometer. Maybe he was using vacsar. Vascar is simply a stop watch that times how long it takes you to drive between to painted marks on the road. A simple math calculation and they have your speed. Once again there is no signal to pick up in this example. Maybe he had nothing and just thought he would mess with you. He pulled up on you fast and you thought you were getting pulled over and slowed down. Mission accomplished for him.